Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Beginnings Are Nice - Even If They're Old Beginnings

Here's a tiny list of the big things which are rehappening this week:

- writing! I'm writing again. I cannot say how much my heart has lifted just for this one thing I love.

- music! Drowning myself in tunes like this:


- prayer! Yes, I'm praying again. Which for me goes hand in hand with writing, as prayers for me are usually longhand. 

- singing! Badly, maybe, but still!

- dancing! Around my room. Pretending to be famous. Goofing around procrastinating important things. Having loads of fun!

- tidiness! My living space is officially clean, tidy, and rid of excess material items I haven't used in the past years.

The Lord is my companion this week, this day, this year, this lifetime, this coming eternity. I'm spending my single time growing in the faith, facing tests, progressing with education, and delving into those things I can enjoy. And I'm making an effort to "Keep Calm And Pray For Wisdom."

Another good song:

2 comments:

  1. So cool you're writing. Something I need to do some more of.

    What did you do with all the stuff you got rid of?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of it was paper so all that was recycled. Some rubbish I just tossed. About half my clothes went to Sallies.

    ReplyDelete